I’m getting PhD at University of Amsterdam and BayesGroup, focused on Bayesian Deep Learning by supervision of Dmitry Vetrov and Max Welling. Also, I teach several scientific seminars on Machine Learning and involved in research at HSE.
My resume resume is available here.
- I joined Samsung AI Research at Moscow.
- Two papers Uncertainty Estimation via Stochastic Batch Normalization, Bayesian Incremental Learning for Deep Neural Networks have been accepted to ICLR Workshop 2018!
- We released preprint on Variance Networks: When Expectation Does Not Meet Your Expectations.
- Our StructuredBP via Log-Normal Multiplicative Noise paper was accepted to NIPS’17.
- I joined AMLab at University of Amsterdam and Yandex Research (home page).
- We released preprint on Structured Bayesian Pruning via Log-Normal Multiplicative Noise.
- Our Variational Dropout Sparsifies DNNs paper was accepted to ICML’17 (github).
- I joined HSE Bayesian Deep Learning Lab, here is my hse home page.
- We released preprint on Variational Dropout Sparsifies DNNs.