I am a Research Scientist at Samsung AI Center Moscow supervised by Dmitry Vetrov.
Currently, I’m working on reinforcement learning and probabilistic deep learning.
At HSE, I am working as a teacher assistant for several Machine Learning courses of our scientific group.
My CV is available here.
- Two papers The Deep Weight Prior and Variance Networks got accepted to ICLR 2019!
- We released preprint on The Deep Weight Prior.
- Two papers Uncertainty Estimation via Stochastic Batch Normalization, Bayesian Incremental Learning for Deep Neural Networks have been accepted to ICLR Workshop 2018!
- I joined Samsung AI Center Moscow as a Research Scientist, where I will be working on reinforcement learning and probabilistic deep learning under supervision of Dmitry Vetrov.
- We released preprint on Variance Networks: When Expectation Does Not Meet Your Expectations.
- Our StructuredBP via Log-Normal Multiplicative Noise paper was accepted to NeurIPS 2017.
- I joined AMLab at University of Amsterdam and Yandex Research (home page).
- We released preprint on Structured Bayesian Pruning via Log-Normal Multiplicative Noise.
- Our Variational Dropout Sparsifies DNNs paper was accepted to ICML 2017 (github).
- I joined HSE Bayesian Deep Learning Lab, here is my hse home page.
- We released preprint on Variational Dropout Sparsifies DNNs.