I’m a PhD student at University of Amsterdam and Samsung AI supervised by Dmitry Vetrov and Max Welling. My research is focused on Bayesian Deep Learning.
Also, I’m a teacher assistant at several Machine Learning courses of our scientific group.
My CV is available here.
- The Deep Weight Prior and Variance Networks got accepted to ICLR’19!
- We released preprint on The Deep Weight Prior.
- Two papers Uncertainty Estimation via Stochastic Batch Normalization, Bayesian Incremental Learning for Deep Neural Networks have been accepted to ICLR Workshop 2018!
- We released preprint on Variance Networks: When Expectation Does Not Meet Your Expectations.
- Our StructuredBP via Log-Normal Multiplicative Noise paper was accepted to NIPS’17.
- I joined AMLab at University of Amsterdam and Yandex Research (home page).
- We released preprint on Structured Bayesian Pruning via Log-Normal Multiplicative Noise.
- Our Variational Dropout Sparsifies DNNs paper was accepted to ICML’17 (github).
- I joined HSE Bayesian Deep Learning Lab, here is my hse home page.
- We released preprint on Variational Dropout Sparsifies DNNs.